My Radiant Moon

Image courtesy of Josephine Wall

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Everything Happens for a Reason

Ok, I have always said that. I just read that someone else made this comment and it reminded me of some of the times I have said it. Something is going the way you think it should go, then all of a sudden everything goes haywire. It happens to me a lot with my creativity. I might be working on a piece of clay and something goes wrong. I might set the piece aside and walk away for the rest of the day. Then the next day when I go back to my craft room, I see the piece in a whole new light. I may not have been happy with what I was making and subconsciously goofed it up. In the end I was glad I didn't just chuck the thing in the junk pile. Sometimes things do happen for a reason. Now if I could just figure out if something will happen to make my craft room organized, I will be all set.

2 comments:

  1. I think you are right and that their are no coincidences. Things do happen for a reason, but often we are not aware of the reason for some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooo relate to this. Setting a project aside, sleeping on it for a night or more, and then … seeing it is that amazing new light. :)

    ReplyDelete