My Radiant Moon

Image courtesy of Josephine Wall

Sunday, January 20, 2013

New word for 2013

Here we are twenty days into the new year. Time is going too fast. There are so many things I want to do this year. If time would slow down maybe I could get some of my list accomplished. But then I always end up adding to the list as time goes by. I might find an idea here and there that could be used with something I want to work on. I have a nice blank notebook to put ideas into and I am able to draw an outline of it so I don't forget. {Getting older sure can be a problem}. All I have to do is remember where I put the book. ;)

Anyhow, I have made a tag to hang in my craft room as a reminder of what I hope will inspire some creativity for me. I have it hanging where I can see it from anywhere in my craft room.





This is the tag I made for inspiration. I chose Design for my word this year. I am looking at my art in a different way and hope to be able to design my ideas in a new and exciting way. I will be using brighter colors and a different style than I have in the past.

I hope that whatever you decide to do this year turns out quite successful for you and you achieve excellent results.



I would love to post your ideas here on my blog. Contact me any time.



No comments:

Post a Comment