My Radiant Moon

Image courtesy of Josephine Wall

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

One Little Word

While reading the sites I follow on Google Reader, I came across a great idea on this web site: http://ideasforscrapbookers.blogspot.com/2013/01/one-little-word.html.



 This is Cindy deRossier's wonderful work of art.






 I thought this was a great idea. I chose the word "Design" for my one little word for 2013. I will be making my own tag showing my design theme. Hanging it in a good location will surely help to inspire me with my daily creations. I will post a picture here when I have finished my creation.

Have you chosen your "One Little Word" yet?  What did you choose? Why not show off your project with everyone?

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing my One Little Word tags! Let me know when you make yours - I'd love to see it. DESIGN is a great choice.

    My work is up on Ideas for Scrapbookers a couple times a month, but if you'd like to see more of my stuff I blog 5 days a week at my own blog:
    www.cindyderosier.com. :)

    ReplyDelete